Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome

Thanks for joining my random thoughts and tidbits on life as a step-mom!

A gratifying but often thankless job it is.

Full of emotion, laughs, tears, happiness, and sometimes anger, our days vary consistently.

Most days I'd like to think we're one happy family. Other days I question God's sanity! And my own!

The truth is, I wouldn't trade my little family for anything and the moments we have only make us stronger each day.

Please continue to join me on the journey of step-motherhood and all the daily trials and tribulations we endure. And please chime in. Use the forum and share with your friends. We can all use a little support from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Love this thanks for being real my dear friend, hey is this another Journey the Lord has you on wow what a Ministry this one would be so well needed in a world with so many blended families and Step MOMS and Step DADS living out Loud the life of other peoples kids (OPK's)..lol just came up with that one. You are a light in a dark and weary World and you are always so willing to be used by Our Heavenly Father .. God Bless You on this wonderful Journey

    ReplyDelete